Friday 17 June 2016

how to stop reckless spending habit


With my experience and that of people around me have come up with these few tips on how you can curb reckless spending habit, which are as follow:
1* Be discipline: Some one define "discipline as act of knowing the right thing and doing it". since your mind is telling you to curb your spending then do it with strong determination, even with self denial to achieve your goal.
2* Make budget: it is necesary to do this so you can be able to account for how you spend and to avoid over-spending.
3* Stop using credit/debit card: The  ease with which we use this card to buy things and get money at nearest ATM temps its user a lot to spend beyond normal and unplanned. In my own case when I realise how much have spent withing a short period of time I had to decide to break it and throw it into thrash can. because as long as i'm using it my saving would seen go red. So do away with debit card before it make you go broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment